Monday, January 28, 2013

WEEK 20

I guess I missed WEEK 19 last week - my apologies.  Although, I did get lots done last week, including testing all of my students to find their reading level.  As a follow-up, the Kindergarten classes are joining with Grades One and Two in Reading Club, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 1:15-1:45.  The students are grouped with other students in the same level as they are, books are read and activities are done to strengthen their skills.  Something different and fun!

This week we are discussing the letter Dd.  Our tricky words last week were there,  they, and can.  This week's tricky words are no, go, see, and yes.

Please remember to send your child with snowpants and all the rigging - the days are a bit warmer now, compared to last week, and we are once again going out for recesses.

No comments: