Monday, February 13, 2012

ATTENTION: BIG WEEK AHEAD!

Well - so this week is finally here - Valentine's Day AND Day 100. You have already received the information for activities on both of these days, but here it is, in a nutshell, again.

Valentine's Day activities will occur in homerooms Tuesday afternoon. I inadvertently omitted Ms. Baker and Mrs. Cruickshank (EA's in my homeroom) from my list for valentines. My apologies to them. If you would like to send a treat, please let me know.

Day 100 activities will begin after recess on Friday, February 17th. Projects are due in the day before (Thursday the 16th)Parents are invited to view the projects in the Great Hall from 1:25-1:50.

As well, we are talking about the letter Ff this week and the words for the week are and, have and like.

No comments: