Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another week!

First of all, I apologize for the butterfly picture that isn't there - I keep trying , but haven't yet found the way to put it on - I'll find out and try to get it on this week. As I write this the third monarch is getting ready to eclose (come out of the pupa). I bet we'll be setting it free tomorrow!
This week Mrs. Jones and I are welcoming Kate Richardson as our Kindergarten Support Worker. She will be with us for 20 weeks, helping in a variety of ways to make your child's school year go better.
Please remember to practice the new sounds and return the yellow duotang with Sounds sheets inside each day. We do a new sound each day and practice is important for them to learn their sounds and the letters connected to them. Also, please note that the homework is a two-sided page this week. I appreciate the time you spend with your child in doing this to the best of his/her ability.

No comments: