Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WELCOME!

WELCOME to the new year at GMCS! I'm excited for the school year, and I hope your kids are too! I send homework on Mondays , and ask that it be returned no later than Friday - so I can correct it and put more in. Please check your child's agenda each night for notes - there probably won't be many, but the night you don't check will most likely be the one that needs to be seen, right? If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me - through the blog or by phone -- my number here at school is 662-7083. You may call me at home in emergency situations (ie bus situations, bullying, problems that you learn of when your child is going to bed). Here's to a GREAT year!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Wetzel said...

We have started our spelling program - remember to practice every night!